Course Construction & Design
R&R Trap Sales and Service can help you design or renovate any clay target venue you have in mind. From skeet fields, trap fields, 5 stands, sporting clays, towers, quail walks, or just a back yard entertainment shooting venue.
5 Steps to Building Your Dream Clay Target Venue:
1. Choose a style. Decide what type of shooting venue you want. Do you want a regulation setup? Are you using this to train or entertain? How involved do you want to be in the setup and maintenance?
2. Choose a location. Look at the property as a whole. Look for the best scenario for your shooting taking into account sun position, property boundaries, prevailing winds, noise consideration, and easy of usage. We typically suggest a site visit where we would come to your location and consult with you. We can better understand your vision and options while listening to your ideas.
3. Choose equipment. We would take your vision and consider your budgets to come up with the best situation that would create the most exciting venue. We can suggest anything from smaller, less expensive equipment; to full commercial, professional grade equipment. All of the brands and grades of equipment that we suggest have been tested and we stand behind anything we provide for your venue.
4. Choose a set up and installation. After sometime to procure and setup the equipment at our shop we would schedule a delivery date that would work for you. We will bring clays and any other items you request for your venue. In most cases setup can be done all in one day, unless it is a larger project. We would take this time to also show you how to use and maintain your equipment. How to load and adjust the machines, and how to be safe!
5. Choose a service plan. After you have made a commitment to have a professional shooting venue, you may want to make sure that all aspects are operating properly year after year. We can make sure that you get a yearly checkup and preventative maintenance service agreement. We can also bring more supplies such as targets and ammo at this time.